Summary: Are you also looking for a way to convert Outlook emails to PDF format? Then this article is for you. Today, in this article, we are going to learn the method to export all emails from Outlook account to a portable file format that can be opened in Adobe Reader.
There are tons of searches where Outlook users want to save their emails in PDF format. But they are unable to find a workable solution with exact efficiency.
If you’re one of them, then don’t worry. Here in this blog, we are going to discuss some of the most commonly used methods for Outlook to PDF conversion.
Let’s address this question and check how these methods can solve it.
Methods to Export Emails from Outlook to PDF Format
Here are the top two methods to save Outlook emails in PDF format. Let’s learn how these approaches work.
How to Save Outlook Email to PDF Manually?
To perform the conversion process using this manual method, the user needs Microsoft Outlook Interface. To begin with, open your email client and follow the given below steps.
- Double-click on the email you want to save and open it.
- Then click on File >> Print option.
- Choose the Microsoft Print to PDF option.
- Click on the Save button and name your file. Your email will be saved as .pdf format.
Here complete the Outlook to PDF conversion. However, with this method, there are certain limitations, such as;
1. It is suitable if you want to save a few Outlook emails only.
2. There are high chances of data loss.
3. This method doesn’t support batch conversion.
4. If you have thousands of emails to convert as PDF, then this method will be very lengthy and time-consuming.
To overcome these limitations, I suggest you use the automated tool that we will discuss in the next segment.
How to Convert Outlook Emails to PDF in Bulk?
The most trusted and secure tool to convert mailbox emails to PDF format is Outlook Converter. This software is designed to effortlessly export multiple emails from multiple Outlook accounts without any error. In addition, this tool provides an email filter option that allows you to convert selected Outlook emails to PDF format without any data modification.
Above that, this tool also offers a feature that allows to extract of attachments from Outlook along with email addresses, phone numbers and associated email addresses and phone numbers from Outlook account. All the extracted data will be saved in a separate text file. Along with that, you can also convert Outlook emails to PST, MBOX, CSV and other file formats.
Follow the given instructions and export emails from Outlook to PDF format –
- Install and run SysConverter for Outlook on your system.
- Click on the Open button for further process.
- Here select Desktop Email Client >> Outlook Account >> Open Account.
- This software scans the email account and previews all emails to read before converting them.
- After this click on the Export button and select PDF format.
- Browse the target location and hit on Save button.
Here complete the process of Outlook to PDF conversion. Users can check at their selected location and find .pdf file. Now you can transfer or open this file on any PDF reader without any hassle.
Why Use SysConverter for Outlook?
There are various outstanding features offered by this tool, some of them are –
- It will directly export Outlook emails to PDF in bulk along with attachments.
- Maintain email folder hierarchy and structure while converting Outlook emails.
- It allows to export Outlook emails to Gmail, Office 365, Yahoo Mail and many other webmail accounts.
- Support Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016 and all other previous editions.
- Works on Windows 11, 10, 7, Vista, XP and all other previous versions.
- It will efficiently backup Outlook emails to USB drive, pen drive and all other devices.
Today in this write we learn two methods to convert Outlook emails to PDF format. Manual and automated, users can opt for any of the approaches to export Outlook emails. Choose the method which best suits you.