Summary: Are you an Outlook user and want to export all emails? If yes, then you are in the right place. Today in this article we will learn two methods to convert Outlook emails to CSV format with attachments. Therefore stay connected and read the complete article.
Microsoft Outlook is a widely used email client for managing personal and professional information. As it is a desktop-based application, there might be a situation where your Outlook stops working or might crash. In this case, it is best to save all mailbox emails so that they can be used when needed. Let’s check if this type of situation is faced by others.
I want to export all emails from my Outlook account, and save every email in a CSV format. So that I can open this file on any spreadsheet application and also transfer it. How can I do this?
Hi, I am using Outlook and want to export these emails in portable file format. Is there any way to transfer all Outlook emails to CSV format?
Are you facing these issues? If yes, then here is the complete solution to export Outlook emails to .csv format with attachments. Let’s begin.
Methods to Export Emails from Outlook
Here in this article, we will learn two methods to transfer emails from an Outlook account to CSV format,
#1. Automated Tool (Instant Solution)
#2. Manual Method (Free Solution)
Let’s discuss both of these methods one by one in a descriptive manner.
How to Convert Outlook Emails to CSV Instantly?
For instant and effective email conversion it is to use Outlook Converter, a one-in-all solution to export emails from the mailbox instantly. It is a professional test tool that can easily convert Outlook emails to CSV format with no data loss. Moreover, this tool is capable enough to export unlimited emails from Outlook in a single attempt. Also using this tool users can export selective emails to the desired location without facing any trouble.
Additionally, using this tool you can also convert Outlook emails to PST, MBOX, EML and other file formats. Moreover, you can view your mailbox data in different mode before exporting them. It can also transfer Outlook emails to Yahoo Mail, Office 365 and many other webmail accounts.
Simple steps to transfer Outlook emails to CSV with attachments –
- Install and launch SysConverter for Outlook tool on your system.
- Click on the Open button to start the conversion.
- Here select, Desktop Email Client >> Outlook Account >> Open Account.
- This tool scans and previews your Outlook emails before conversion. Choose which folder need to export.
- Now click on the Export button and choose CSV format from the given list.
- At last, browse the location to save the converted file and hit on Save button.
Here complete the Outlook to CSV conversion with attachments. USer can also perform this task through this tool trial version.
If users wish to manually convert Outlook emails, then they can read the next segment of this blog.
How to Export Outlook Emails to CSV Manually?
To export the emails from the mailbox, users have to open their Outlook desktop email client. After that follow the given below steps for email conversion.
- Click on File >> Open &Export >> Import or Export.
- Click on Export a file and select Comma Separated Value (CSV).
- Select the folder you want to export.
- Browse the targeted location and click on click on Finished button.
Here complete the process. However, with this manual method, there are certain restrictions. One can perform the conversion of limited emails with this approach. Along with it, there is no filter option to export selective emails from a particular date range, sender, time, etc. Therefore it is recommended to use above mention automated tool.
Why Choose Outlook Converter
This tool offers various eye-catchy features, some of them are mentioned here;
- Users can operate this software on any Windows Operating System version without any errors.
- It can export Outlook emails to Gmail, Office 365, Thunderbird, and many more without any data loss.
- While performing the conversion process, it maintains the email filter and sub-folder hierarchy and structures the same as the original.
- An advance email filter option to convert emails from a particular field such as – to, from, subject, date, time, and more email filter fields.
- Designed with a simple user interface so that non-technical users can also operate without any support.
- Gives the freedom to select the location to save files after the conversion process is completed.
- Convert emails from multiple Outlook account in a single interface without any hassle.
- It saves metadata properties like header section, subject, inline images, hyperlinks, attachments, etc. when convert Outlook emails to CSV format.
Today in this blog, we discuss two methods to convert Outlook emails to CSV format. Also, we describe them with screenshots to make them easy to understand. Now the user can choose one of the methods and perform this conversion. I hope this article helps you to solve your issue and answer the question “How to convert Outlook emails to CSV?”