Summary: In this blog, we will discuss the instant and efficient way to export email from Rackspace to PST file with attachments. If you are looking for a secure approach to transfer your Rackspace emails to PST format, then read the blog till the end.
Exporting emails from Rackspace mailbox to PST file is important task if you are switching to Outlook email client. If you also want to migrate Rackspace email to PST file, then this blog will guide you to complete the export process without any hassle.
How to Export email from Rackspace to PST? Well, Rackspace doesn’t offer a direct option to save its mailbox data into PST file. However, by configuring your Webmail account with Outlook, you can export emails into PST file. Although this manual approach will work, there are few limitations to it. Therefore we suggest opting for a secure and expert tool for it.
Why Export Emails to PST File?
There are various benefits of converting Rackspace email to PST file, some of them are –
- If you are migrating from Rackspace to Outlook, then you need to export your mailbox data to a PST file. Since this email client only import PST file, the export is necessary.
- Backup Rackspace emails are an important process to provide a secure layer to your data.
- Exporting your emails in PST file also allows you to transfer them to Office 365 or Exchange.
- If you want a copy of your important data, then exporting them into a PST file is an efficient way.
How to Export Rackspace Email to PST Effortlessly?
SysConverter Email Backup Tool is the efficient and secure way to transfer emails from Rackspace mailbox to PST file. With its simple and user-friendly interface, it is easy for novice users to migrate emails without any hassle. There are various filter options – to, from, name, date, time, etc. to transfer selective emails. You can use this tool on Windows 11, 10, 7, Vista and all other previous OS versions.
Besides all these, this utility also transfer Rackspace email to Gmail and all other webmail accounts without any hassle. While you export your emails, this tool will preserve data integrity and maintain email folder and sub-folder hierarchy. Download the demo version of this software and know its complete working.
Follow the Simple Instructions to Export Email from Rackspace to PST File Effortlessly –
- Launch the SysConverter Email Backup Wizard on your system.
- Then, select Open >> Email Accounts >> Add Account.
- Enter your Rackspace login id and password and hit the Add button.
- Here you can view your emails before exporting them.
- Click on Export and choose the PST file.
- Browse the targeted location and hit on the Save button.
Done! Here complete the Rackspace to PST export process in a few simple clicks.
Prominent Features of Rackspace to PST Export Tool
There are various advance features offered by this tool, some of them are –
- Directly export Rackspace email to PST without Outlook installation.
- Simple and easy user interface for both technical and non-technical users.
- Allow to migrate emails from Rackspace account to various webmail accounts.
- Compatible with Windows 11, 10, 7, Vista and all other previous OS versions.
- Maintain email folder and sub-folder hierarchy and structure while exporting emails.
- Convert Rackspace emails to PDF, CSV, EML and all other file formats.
- Preserve email key elements and attributes while export email from Rackspace to PST file.
- A free demo version of the software that will export 15 emails from each folder.
There can be various reasons why a user wants to export email from Rackspace to PST file. Unfortunately, there is no direct manual way to complete the export process. Hence, in this blog, we describe the secure and effortless way to transfer Rackspace email to PST file in a few simple clicks. Hope this article can help you in the Rackspace to PST export process without any hassle.