Summary: Is it possible to transfer PST to G Suite account. Well, this article is all about the secure and hassle-free way to import PST to Google Workspace account without data loss.
In this era where all business personnel as well as individuals, depend on emails for communication. A large range of people uses email clients to manage their emails.
Switching from one platform to another in search of advanced features is a common practice these days. One such occurrence is when one wants to import PST to Google Workspace mailbox.
However, if you move from Outlook to G Suite, then you are required to transfer old email data to the new application.
You may be thinking ” Is it possible to import Outlook PST to Google Workspace?” Well, all you need to add your Google Workspace account to Outlook profile. Then using the Import/Export tool upload teh PST file and move it under your Gmail id folder.
Well, with the right techniques and tools, it is as simple as ABC.
Before we move further, let’s the reasons to transfer PST to G Suite account.
When Need For PST to Google Workspace Import?
PST or Personal Storage Table is a file format used by Microsoft Outlook to save its mailbox data. The user has different reasons for this transfer. Let’s understand what users search when they were dealing with this situation.
“How do I transfer Outlook data to G Suite?”
“Is it possible to import PST to Google Workspace with attachments?”
“Can Google Mail import PST file?”
If you are also searching for the solution for above mention queries, then this article is all about the different ways to export PST files to Google Workspace account with no data loss.
In this blog section, we will learn the two possible ways to import PST to Google Workspace account with ease.
How to Export PST File to Google Workspace Without Outlook?
For accurate and error-free conversion, use PST Converter a reliable solution to convert Outlook emails and contacts to Google Mail Suite.
This tool is capable enough to transfer email data files without any other application installation. It allows to import large PST file to G Suite accounts without facing any issues. Along with that, if you need to transfer only the required PST file data, then this utility also offers an email filter and advanced search option for selective PST to Google Workspace import process.
Moreover, this importing tool provides various features such as export unlimited email, date and time range conversion, various file formats to save emails from PST files, and many more. Additionally, you can also import PST to iCloud, Gmail, Office 365 and various other webmail accounts. Now without further delay let’s know the working of this utility.
Follow teh instructions to Transfer Outlook Data to G Suite Using PST Converter –
- Install and run the SysConverter for PST tool on your system.
- After that click on the Open button and choose the required field.
- Here select Email Data File >> PST File >> Select File or Folder.
- This tool preview all your PST file emails and select the email folder you want to import.
- Now click on Export and choose the IMAP option from the given list.
- At last, enter your Google Workspace account login details. Along with that, add the Server Name or Port number of your IMAP account. Then click on the Save button.
Here you successfully transfer PST to Google workspace using an automated tool. Although, there is a manual way for this transfer process. Th know the free approach, read the next section.
How to Import PST to Google Workspace Using Outlook
This freeware method is required to configure G Suite account to the Outlook email client. Follow the instruction as mentioned below. To perform this process you need to install the Outlook application on your system, if it is already there, open it. Now follow the instruction.
Step 1. Enable IMPA Setting In your Google Workspace Account
- log in to your Google mail account and go to the Setting option.
- There navigate to Forwarding and POP/IMAP in the menu bar.
- Check on the Enable IMAP option in the IMAP Access section.
- Click on the Save Change button.
Note: Enable Less Secure Apps from your Google setting before Outlook to G Suite configuration.
Step 2. Configure Outlook to Google Workspace
- Run the Outlook application on your system.
- Go to File >> Add account.
- Enter your G Suite account details and clcik on the Connect button.
- Outlook configured your email account. After that, you can transfer all the emails from Outlook interface to Google Workspace account.
However, with this manual approach, you can face some restrictions. Some of them are mentioned here,
Limitation of Manual Approach
1. It is a time-consuming process if you don’t know about any technology.
2. There can be chances of data loss and alteration.
3. No selective email import option.
4. No assurance to preserve mailbox folder or subfolder structure and hierarchy.
If you don’t want to transfer your Outlook data file to G-Suite with these restrictions, then use the recommended tool. It is an easy-to-use tool that can easily import PST to Google Workspace without facing any issue.
Now it’s your time to export your Outlook data to Google business mail account. We mention two methods for this, you can opt for anyone that suits you well and fulfil your requirement. If you are considering using the PST Converter, then you can download the demo version of this software and see it’s working.